Blur is the ultimate online privacy solution - it masks your credit card numbers, email addresses, and phone numbers when you shop online, keeping your personal info safe from hackers and spammers. It normally costs $39 per year, but Lifehacker readers can get a lifetime subscription for just $44.99 with code LHBLUR.
Keeping your personal data safe is more important than ever, especially if you’re a big online shopper. Blur generates “fake” credit card numbers, emails, and phone numbers so your real information stays private. It also serves as a password manager for mobile and desktop devices, offering encryption and auto-fill functionality. Check out the deal here, or read on for more info.
- Create disposable email addresses for required email confirmations
- Make limited-balance, limited-duration credit card numbers (accepted anywhere credit cards are)
- Create a masked phone number that forwards calls & texts to your real phone number
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing & address info
- Create, save, encrypt, and organize your passwords for one-click mobile & desktop login
- Keep hundreds of companies from collecting your personal data as you browse the web
- Utilize all features on your Android or iOS device
Considering you can get lifetime access for just a few dollars more than one year typically costs, this deal is a no brainer. Note that Blur Premium is only available to US customers. Hit the link below to purchase, and make sure to apply code LHBLUR at checkout for the full discount.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.