The web is made from PHP and HTML, styled with CSS, and running on Joomla or WordPress, so knowing how to use these web standards is a genuine life skill. OSTraining provides comprehensive coverage, and for a little while Gizmodo readers can get 96% off lifetime access.
Yes, it requires some effort, but whether you own a website or just want to improve your CV, knowing some web development is going to help. In addition to hundreds of tutorial videos, there are also new 400-page ebooks added every month, and each course comes with a certificate of completion. It's good quality stuff, too — Apple, IBM, World Bank and The White House all use these tutorials.
Here's a run-through:
- Over 1800 videos covering WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, SEO, HTML, CSS and PHP, with a new class releasing each week
- Every month you'll get a new, 400-page web design book worth over $40
- If you don't see a video class or a tutorial on a topic you need, the OSTraining Team is always listening for new course suggestions
- Videos range from absolute beginner classes to advanced coding
- Only the very best, experienced teachers in their respective fields
- Every time you complete a video class, you'll earn a certificate
Purchase gives you instant access. Check out the link for more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.