If you’re ready to take the next step towards a career in web development, you’ll need a portfolio of current, real-world apps to make a moving impression. The comprehensive ‘Interactive Coding Bootcamp’ will get you job-ready in just 12 weeks, and Jalopnik readers can sign up for just $39 - over 90% off MSRP.
Here’s What’s Included:
- 33+ hours of video content
- Downloadable e-book on how to get hired as a full-time web developer
- Live guidance with instructors via live video/screenshare
- Learn back-end development w/ Ruby on Rails, Node.js, e-commerce, databases & more
- Understand computer science fundamentals, algorithms, git, and test driven development (TDD)
- Create a portfolio of real-life apps to help you get jobs or start your own business
This in-depth training course will help you establish your developer skills with 33+ hours of video courses from Stanford, Harvard and more, including 1-on-1 interaction with the best mentors in the field. Upon course completion, you’ll have an established portfolio of real apps to wow prospective employers.
This program typically runs for $499, but you can get it right now for over 90% off - just $39. Hit the link below to purchase, or read on for more details.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.