The Zus Smart Car Charger & Locator charges any USB device at 2x normal speed, and acts as a homing device for finding your car where you last left it. It has 4.5 stars on Amazon, where it’s a #1 best seller. Right now, Gizmodo readers can get one shipped for just $29.99 - 40% off MSRP, and the lowest price you’ll find.
- Charges 2x normal charging speeds
- Navigates you to your car w/ the easy-to-use app interface
- Provides durability w/ military grade titanium coating
- Features top-quality lighting for visibility in dark environments
- Doesn’t require any data plan
- Utilizes low-energy Bluetooth
- Works in high temperatures w/ built-in cooling system
With Zus, there’s no more searching parking lots for hours, and no more running out of phone battery once you get there. It charges any USB compatible device twice as fast as standard car chargers, and connects to a free smartphone app that guides you to your car, so you’ll never forget where you parked again.
It normally runs for around $50, but for a limited time, Gizmodo readers can pick one up for 40% off MSRP - just $29.99 - with free shipping. It makes for the perfect gift, so pick one up for yourself and someone on your list today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.