The T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool was designed by a NYC paramedic to ensure you’ll always be prepared in case of an accident. It normally runs for $40, but you can pick one up today for just $27 with code T310.
- Spring-loaded steel tip can punch out windows if they’re stuck
- 440C stainless steel hook blade cuts seat belts in a flash
- LED light w/ replaceable batteries gives you a handy flashlight at all times
- 1/2 serrated 440C stainless steel blade provides a handy survival knife
- Belt clip & heavy duty nylon belt sheath allow for easy every day carry
Citizen Goods curates unique and timeless modern goods and accessories for discerning tastemakers. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.