Mac Bundles remain a great way to stack your Mac for cheap. The latest bundle is the Black Friday Mac Bundle from StackSocial, which has 11 solid Mac apps for 90% off. This bundle even includes some of Lifehacker's favorites apps like PopClip and iStat Menus. At $49, this bundle has great value for Mac users.
Lifehacker readers will especially love PopClip and Pagico, which was called "A Brilliant Corss Platform Project and Task Management App" by Mac Appstorm.
The bundle includes:
- Pagico ($50) - Professional grade planner and & organization app
- DiskAid ($30) - Easily Transfer music & files to all your iOS devices (Lifehacker approved)
- PopClip ($5) - 1-click access to copy/paste, search, spelling, & more (Lifehacker approved)
- iStat Menus 4 ($16) - Advanced monitoring system for Mac (check out the comments, loved by Lifehacker readers)
- CrazyTalk7 ($30) - Macworld Best of Show 2013
- Gemini ($10) - Easily locate and delete duplicate files on Mac
- Numi ($20) - Intuitive calculator that combines numbers and text
- MotionComposer ($149) - Create interactive web content in HTML5 and Flash
- Mac Internet Security 2013 ($50) - 1 year of protection with VirusBarrier & NetBarrier
- Data Backup 3 ($49) - Easy, powerful, and flexible backups for your Mac
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Mac ($10) - Redemption via Steam Play
This deal ends soon and is about 90% off some great apps. StackSocial is also giving away a new iPad Air to a random person who buys the bundle. So, if you're interested, head over to StackSocial for details:
The Black Friday Mac Bundle | StackSocial
[Update: Use this coupon code for $5 off: bfmac-fiver]
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.