Want to build your own mobile, desktop, or console games? You'll need to learn Unity3D - it's the premier game engine widely used by today's top game developers. We'll help you get started with over 40 hours of in-depth training for 93% off.
This comprehensive bundle will get you up to speed on game development in Unity3D, even if you're a total beginner. The combined cost of all 7 courses is upwards of of $570, but Kotaku readers can get the entire bundle for just $39 - that's 93% savings. If you've ever been curious about creating games, don't miss out on your chance to learn all that Unity has to offer. You can grab the bundle at this insane discount using the link below.
Check out the included courses:
- Make Your First Video Game Today with Unity 3D (usually $79)
- The Complete Beginner's Guide to Unity for Game Development ($49)
- Mobile Game Development with Unity 3D ($99)
- Learn to Build a 3D Puzzle Game with Unity ($39)
- Practical Game Development in Unity 4: Level 1 ($59)
- Make Your Own FPS without Code Using Unity and Playmaker! ($99)
- Learn to Build Mobile Games Using Unity 3D ($149)
Ready to learn game development? Check out the link below for more info.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.