Sticky Password Premium is a PC Mag editor’s choice winning password manager that works across all of your devices, generates encrypted passwords for all your accounts, and keeps them secure. A lifetime account normally costs $150, but Lifehacker readers can get one today for just $29.99.
- Create strong, unique passwords, whenever & wherever you need them, on all of your devices
- Enjoy premium quality security for your all of your passwords & personal information
- Automatically log-in to recognized sites
- Choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library
- Fill out online forms instantly w/ saved information
- Trusted technology — millions of people protected
Sticky Password is simple to set up and use - you set a “master” password, then sync your current passwords or create new, unique ones for all your accounts. Sticky Password will auto-fill your account info every time you log in so you never have to worry about remembering your passwords on any device.
A lifetime account normally costs $150, but Lifehacker readers can save 80% and get one for just $29.99. Hit the link below to learn more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.