Touchscreens are okay, but controllers are better. What’s better than a controller? A quality retro one like the SNES30. Playing with this controller is straight nostalgia – only improved. For a limited time, io9 readers can grab one for just $29.95 - nearly 15% off retail price (with free shipping, of course).
- Connect to any Bluetooth or USB capable device
- Use with your PC, Mac, consoles & more
- Play multiplayer games using the dual-keyboard code system for iOS
- Play with up to four players on Wii w/ Wiimote emulation support
- Carry it in your back pocket thanks to its slim, portable size
- Game for up to 20 hours without taking a break to recharge the battery
- Play touchscreen-only games with touchscreen simulation
- Recharge the battery 1000+ times
Finally, you can connect with your favorite console or computer to play any modern or old school game with arguably the greatest controller of all time. This throwback gamepad is a perfect 1:1 replica of the original SNES controller, and is compatible with nearly any Bluetooth or USB capable device. It’s slim enough to fit in your back pocket, and lasts for 20 hours on a single charge so you can easily take it with you for on-the-go gaming.
For just $29.95, you’ll get the SNES30 gamepad, an SNES style USB cable, and an SNES 30th Anniversary keychain for good measure. To make things even sweeter, shipping is included to the continental US. These are sure to sell out fast, so grab yours at the link below today.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.