Want to learn how to code? Whether you want to become a pro developer or just mess around with code as a hobby, it can be hard to get started. To help get you up to speed, we've put together a bundle of courses covering HTML5, CSS, Java, PHP, MySQL, Objective C, Xcode, Python and more. The best part? You pay what you want.
It's a bit crazy, but we're letting io9 readers pay whatever you like for Programming Java for Beginners (normally $59) and PSD to HTML5/CSS3 ($39) — but if you pay above the average (currently just $15.08), we'll throw in 6 more courses. That makes a total of 826 total lectures and 86 hours of high quality content, worth $893…which should keep you busy for a while, methinks. Plus, we'll give 10% of your purchase price to Creative Commons. Need I say more?
Here's what you get…
- Creating Responsive Web Design ($150) — learn how to optimize your web pages for different screen sizes and platforms.
- Build a Website from Scratch with HTML & CSS ($149) — 77 lectures and 8 hours of content taking you from basic HTML and CSS to a beautiful, semantic web page.
- iOS & Mac OS X Programming Tutorial: Objective C & Xcode ($99) — gain a solid understanding of programming for both of Apple's operating systems.
- Web Programming with Python ($99) — learn Python object-oriented programming techniques, the essentials of XML and how to work with Django.
- Programming Java for Beginners ($59) — over 115 lectures and 10 hours of teaching, covering object-oriented programming, classes, objects, loops, and much more.
- PSD to HTML5/CSS3 ($39) — learn how to slice up a Photoshop mock-up and hand-code a valid HTML5 and CSS3 website.
We're happy for you to just pay whatever you like for Programming Java for Beginners and PSD to HTML5/CSS3. But we've put these 8 courses together for a reason, and by beating the average price, you'll get a comprehensive bundle for a very low price.
So what are you waiting for? Head for the link below, select your price and start learning how to code today.
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.