As the frequency and scale of cyber attacks have increased, the demand for ethical hacking and penetration testing skills is higher than ever. Right now, Kotaku readers can “pay what you want” for lifetime access of up to 150 hours of hands-on training for this highly lucrative skill.
Ethical hacking, also known as “white hat” hacking, is the practice of testing the security of an organization’s information systems by finding vulnerabilities before the real hackers have a chance to exploit them. This comprehensive nine course bundle, valued over $1,400, offers step-by-step training in all the skills needed to become an ethical hacker.
- Python Programming - Zero to Hero ($159 value)
- Ethical Hacking & Certification Training Course ($159)
- Linux System Administration with Python ($159)
- Kali Linux Tutorials Course ($159)
- Scheme Programming Course ($159)
- Django Unchained with Python ($159)
- Haskell Programming ($159)
- Go Lang Programming Training ($159)
- Scala Programming ($159)
Here’s how it works: you can pay any price you want over $1 for two courses, or beat the average price (currently under $15) to unlock all 9. Interested? Hit the link below and get yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.