There's no denying — wireless audio is everywhere. It's now so mainstream that speakers come in tons of different sizes and styles. But, there's still one thing missing: bling. Gizmodo says Soundfreaq makes the best $100 Bluetooth speaker. Now, its blinged out big brother, the Sound Step Recharge, is 34% off.
Thankfully for those of us with cribs to pimp (yes, we're joking... kind of), Soundfreaq has now produced the solution in the form of their wooden and all-gold Sound Steps. Not that this new edition is all about looks; it's equipped with impressive 2.1 stereo sound, Bluetooth, a FM tuner and a 30-pin and lightning connector dock (for any iPod/iPhone/iPad).
Here's a breakdown of the Sound Step's tech specs:
- Superior Sound Performance – Features a 2.1 speaker configuration for premium sound inside or out.
- Four Ways to Play – Bluetooth wireless, 30-pin dock, line-in jack inputs, and an internal FM tuner to boot.
- Charge a Second Device – USB charging port allows users to charge any USB-chargeable gadget including iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and tablets.
- For Lightning Devices – Soundfreaq offers a custom dock cover stand (free) that can be used with Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter.
- Controls – Sound Step is built with on-board capacitive touch buttons to control playback directly from the speaker, and an IR remote is included.
Plus, the hands-on reviews are very positive…
"It's hard to believe Soundfreaq's designers have managed to get so much clean, punchy sound out of a speaker that's so compact." – Mashable
"The Novogratz Collection for Soundfreaq blends the company's sought-after line of wireless speakers with the couple's sharp eye for design. The result? Colorful, eclectic speakers that have great sound and standout style." – CasaSugar
This offer is only available in the Continental US, and it comes with free shipping. The link below holds all the extra info:
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.