Looking to get your hands dirty and build some stuff on the Interwebs? Fancy yourself a developer, designer, or entrepreneur? This bundle is a deal (over 97% off) on a bunch of great tools for you. Combining 7 mac apps, 12 web apps, and design resources, we think this bundle (valued at over $3k) is a good deal for $48.
We know you guys love bundles - so enjoy :) This bundle is headlined by xScope (a Designer's best friend), and a handful of other Mac apps. We also included the Growth Hacker Bundle (normally $35 on its own). It features "Pro" level subscriptions to web apps like Moz, AdRoll, SendGrid, and more. If you're looking to build your own website or start a web business - this bundle is a great toolkit.
In full, this bundle includes:
- xScope ($30) - A indispensable UI tool for designers and developers - 5 Star App Store Review
- ColorSchemer Studio 2 ($50) - Professional color matching app for Mac
- Painter Lite ($69) - Ease into the world of digital art
- CS Hat ($30) - Turn Photoshop layer styles to CSS3 instantly
- skEdit ($30) - A simple and intuitive HTML editor
- Pixa ($25) - Quickly organize your image files
- Fumy ($20) - Paint with smoke!
- Photoshop Design Templates ($125) - Expertly designed, time-saving assets
- 15 App Templates ($75) - Fully customizable, hand-coded app templates for iOS 7
- Hand-Crafted Design Elements ($75) - Vector artwork for your design arsenal
- 500 Icons ($75) - Universal web icons
- Train Simple - One month of Adobe Certified Creative Cloud Training
- Growth Hacker Bundle ($2,400) - 13 subscriptions to engage your entrepreneurial spirit (Moz, AdRoll, Clarity, SendGrid, A/B Testing, LaunchBit, Crazy Egg, Stride, Segment.io, RJMetrics, HitTail, Vero, Heap, GH TV)
The deal is over 97% off some great apps. If you're interested, hit up StackSocial to redeem:
The SuperStacked Mac Bundle | StackSocial
StackSocial curates exclusive, hand-picked deals on trending and innovative digital products. They've partnered with the commerce team to bring you these specials. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.