A firm understanding of computer science will go a long ways in securing a career in today’s digital world, but luckily you don’t need to pay college tuition to learn it. Right now, Deadspin readers can get this Complete Computer Science Bundle with 80 hours of instruction for just $39 - nearly 90% off.
Here’s what’s included:
- From 0 to 1: C Programming - Drill Deep ($49)
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design ($24)
- From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java ($49)
- From 0 to 1: SQL And Databases - Heavy Lifting ($49)
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming - Easy as Pie ($49)
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems ($49)
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things ($49)
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple ($49)
Through 8 courses, you’ll master everything from the fundamentals of computer science like data structures, C programming, and Java, to more advanced techniques working with Raspberry Pi and Python. The combined value of all courses is over $350, but Deadspin readers can get the entire bundle today for just $39. Hit the link below to learn more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.