If you want to break into the world of game development, you’ll need to have a solid grasp on programming. This Unity 5 developer course will teach you all the essential skills to build your own games with over 49 hours of content, and Gizmodo readers can get it for just $35 - over 80% off MSRP.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Build web & mobile games w/ over 278 lectures & 49 hours of content
- Master C# (including Test Driven Development), a powerful modern language used for game coding & beyond
- Gain an excellent general knowledge of game creation
- Learn how object-oriented programming works in practice
- Transfer your knowledge to .NET, other languages & more
This in-depth course will teach you C#, a powerful modern programming language, using the latest versions of Unity 3D - the premier development tool for most of today’s mobile and web-based games. The course is designed for any skill level, and includes content for both total beginners and more advanced game developers. All you’ll need is a machine capable of running Unity 3D and a copy of the latest version (available for free) to get started.
You’ll get lifetime access to all 278 courses so you can take them at your own pace, and will get a certificate of completion once you’re done. Interested? Hit the link below to find out more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.