The Twist World Charging Station is an all-in-one charging solution that’ll fit in the outlets for over 150 different countries, and lets you charge up to 4 USB devices at once. It normally costs $48 shipped, but you can grab one for just $34.99 + free shipping.
- Does away w/ the need to carry many chargers & converters on the road
- Includes 4 USB ports to charge devices
- Eliminates the need for multiple wall outlets to charge multiple devices
- Features a universal AC power outlet ideal for international travel
- Works seamlessly w/ electric outlets in over 150 countries
- Comes w/ built-in fuse protection to ensure your devices charge safely
- Allows for maximum portability w/ light & compact design
- Twists for easy access to the charging port of your choice
The Twist gets its name from the way you switch between pin arrangements — there is an outward facing dial that you simply rotate to cycle through, letting you plug into outlets in over 150 countries. You can also rotate the end of the adaptor for easier access to the ports, which between them kick out 20W of charging power. Best of all, it’s compact and lightweight making it the perfect travel accessory.
The Twist normally runs between $48 - $52 depending on shipping. You can grab one for just $34.99 + free shipping to the US and Asia here. It’s also available worldwide for between $37.99 - $39.99, depending on where you live. Orders will arrive in 1-2 weeks. Interested? Grab yours at the link below.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.