You can’t go wrong getting Dad (or yourself) an award-winning portable speaker for Father’s day. The Sound Kick - one of Gizmodo’s favorites - normally retails for $100, but Lifehacker readers can pick one up for half off - just $49.99 (includes shipping).
The Sound Kick features a compact size and sleek design, but what really separates it from the pack is its robust sound and 7 hour playtime. All this makes it well worth the $100 it retails for, so you don’t want to miss out on this unheard of 50% discount.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 7 hours playtime
- Stream music wirelessly via any Bluetooth enabled device
- Control the volume & playback functions directly from the speaker
- Line-in option for quick connection with any standard headphone jack
- Enhance your playlist with full sound, natural bass response, vocal clarity & UQ3™ spatial enhancement
- Charge your favorite USB device with built in power port, even while Sound Kick is running on battery power
To make this deal even sweeter, shipping is included, and it’s guaranteed for Father’s Day delivery (6/19) if ordered by 6/8. Head to the link below for more info and take advantage of this awesome deal today.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.