For Photographers, there's life beyond Photoshop. So, we've put together an awesome creative bundle for Gizmodo readers, featuring 9 apps and tons of design resources for the low price of $29.
While FaceFilter 3 ($30) alone would normally cost more than this entire bundle, we've also included Sparkbox ($20) to help keep your inspirations organized, Live Interior 3D SE ($30) to help redesign your pad, and thousands of vectors, images, backgrounds and icons from Vector Rain ($500!).
Here's what you get for your $29:
- FaceFilter 3 Standard ($30) — make complexions flawless every time.
- Snapheal ($20) — the fastest, simplest way to remove objects and enhance your photos; included in Apple's Best of the Mac App Store 2012 list and a Lifehacker Favorite.
- Focus 2 ($12) — easily apply beautiful depth of field and tilt-shift effects.
- FX Photo Studio ($20) — apply stylish filters, and make high-quality photo edits.
- ColorStrokes ($3) — straightforward, accurate color-popping.
- Live Interior 3D Standard Edition ($30) — create stunning 3D interior designs and draft accurate 2D floorplans.
- The Big Stack Design Bundle ($500) — incl. 4400 stock vectors, 1500 vector icons, 500 small vector icons, 500 outline icons, 1000 stock images and much more.
- Marked 2 ($12) — a slick Markdown editor, with plenty of advanced writing aids.
- Sparkbox ($20) — capture and organize your visual inspirations, and share them socially.
For a bundle that's going to keep photographers, designers and writers happy, you're going to get immense value whatever your preferred creative flavor. It's not the biggest bundle ever, but for $29 ($650 value), it's a steal on 9 very solid apps and a ton of design resources:
Have questions? Comment below and we'll answer ASAP!
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.