Let's face it — you have a lot of digital stuff. Even if you don't have thousands of files lying about, photos & videos soon fill up GBs. This data is hard to organize, and can easily be lost if a hard drive fails. That's why online backup makes sense, and you can currently get 1TB of storage with 90% off DrivePop.
Here's a closer look at what it offers:
- Plenty of Space – DrivePop's storage plan provides 1TB of data mapping capacity — enough for around 320k high-res photos, 17k hours of music, or 1k hours of video – all on a lifetime license.
- Automatic Backup – runs silently in the background and automatically updates your data to the cloud.
- Multiple Computers – With this lifetime license, you can activate DrivePop on up to 5 computers.
- Security – DrivePop utilizes 256 AES encryption during upload and storage.
- Easy Access – Upload your photos, music, and video, then view them from any device.
DrivePop isn't the biggest name in online backup, but this offer sure is compelling. Also, note that it isn't cloud storage (like Dropbox), meant for storing and sharing items that aren't on your hard drive. Instead, it is a failsafe backup service. It's available to new DrivePop users only. Interested? Head over to StackSocial:
Update #1 (11 AM PST): Due to a contractual obligation with the vendor, we (StackSocial) need to raise the price of the promotion to $69. That change will take effect in 1 hour at 12 Noon PST today (Thursday, July 10th). This page will be updated again when that price change takes place. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Update #2 (12:02 PM PST): The price has been raised from $39 to $69.
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.