As a budding trainee UI designer of no note whatsoever, I can vouch for how much knowledge you must cram into your skull to become a great pixel-artist. To help get you started, we've teamed up with Train Simple, an Adobe-authorized training center, to give you over 4,300 hours of tutorials for $79 — that's 84% off.
We offered this deal to Lifehacker readers about 6 months, and it was so well received we decided to bring it back on io9. Train Simple is a certified trainer that has provided for services for companies like Disney, Nike, NBC, Intel, and more.
- Courses for beginners to advanced users.
- Print a certificate of completion.
- Watch movies and courses at your own pace.
- All course files included with membership.
- Adobe Authorized training.
- This purchase is good for all current and future courses.
While you folks can probably find cheaper courses out there that cover similar stuff, we think that the quality together with lifetime access makes this bundle great value.
If you'd like to take a closer look, click the link below.
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.