You know dashcams? They capture those brilliantly hilarious behind-the-windshield videos. But their main role is to record video evidence of any fool who drives into your car. The GoSafe 110 is a 5 star amazon product – it captures a 126º view in HD, and Gizmodo readers exclusively can grab one for over 40%.
The result is a wide-open, crystal clear view from your dashboard, and as you can see from the video below, the quality is impressive even at night. Being specifically designed as a dashcam, the GoSafe also comes with ignition detection — it only comes to life when the engine is running — and cycle recording, so the latest footage always overwrites older stuff. Other notables include the 2" screen on the back, a HDMI output for your TV, driving aid alerts (e.g. fatigue and lighting up) and the ability to take up to 32GB of Micro SD external storage.
Right now, you can grab 42% off the GoSafe 110 plus free shipping via the link below…
Check out this sample footage from the GoSafe…
And here's a runthrough of its features…
- Records HD 720p video; 1.3MP image sensor
- 126º wide viewing angle (FOV)
- Cycle recording allows old files to be replaced automatically with new files
- 2" LCD screen, HDMI output supports HDTV playback
- Auto turn on when car engine is on; active car safety system such as Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Alarm, Lighting Reminder
- Case offers low and high temperature protection
- Mounts on your windshield and dashboard
- Supports external storage up to 32GB Micro SD Card (not included)
Shipping is free, but we can't ship outside the Continental US. You also get a one-year full replacement warranty. Check out the link below for the deal and the GoSafe's full spec sheet.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. To be clear, this post is not editorial.