As SXSW approaches, a word of warning; you'd think the expo would be a friendly place for technology, but not so. It's a wasteland of overstrained internet and ridiculously few power sockets. So, we've put together this survival kit — the Karma 4G Hotspot & AViiQ Power Bank — and it's 37% off for Gizmodo readers.
Great for any getaway (not just SXSW), these tech utilities will keep you connected and powered throughout your visit.
The Karma 4G Hotspot provides pay-as-you-go carrier data via Wi-Fi (plus a free 100MB to get you started). It's also gotten major kudos for the option to "share" your hotspot to earn free data.
- Share, earn, repeat. If others connect to your hotspot, you'll both get 100MB of free data.
- Pay-as-you-go data. $14/GB. No contracts. No subscriptions. No hidden fees. No tricks.
- Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices at once.
- Ultra-fast 4G delivers speeds of 3–6 Mbps downloading and 1.5 Mbps uploading.
We've paired Karma with AViiQ's Power Bank, which kicks out up to 2 amps of discharge via two USB ports, meaning your phone and your tablet can be charged at the same time.
- Dual USB outputs – can handle any two devices simultaneously.
- Overcharge, discharge, and short-circuit protection.
- Durable aluminum casing.
This offer is only available for folks in the Continental US, and free shipping is included in the price. If you'd like to grab this special bundle, check out the link below.
Have questions? Comment below and we'll answer ASAP!
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.