The PowerHouse USB Charging Station by Avantree is a Red Dot Design Award Winner for a good reason - it’s a compact docking station that charges up to 4 devices at lightning speeds. It’s normally $50, but Kotaku readers can get one today for just $35.99 + free shipping.
- Compact, space-saving design
- 4.5A/22.5 W output for super fast charging
- Smartport technology automatically recognizes exactly how many amps are needed for each device
- Velcro system manages & hides cables to maintain a tidy desk space
- Includes 2 micro-USB cables
The PowerHouse is the perfect way to save space and organize your desk - you just need one outlet to charge all your devices simultaneously. It’s available in white or black, comes with an AC adapter and 2 micro-USB cables, and for a limited time comes with free shipping. Hit the link below and grab yours before they sell out!
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.