Ethical Hacking, the practice of learning hacking skills to prevent cyber attacks, is an in-demand skill that’s becoming increasingly lucrative. This comprehensive training bundle features 9 all-level ethical hacking courses worth over $600, but you can pick it up today for just $39 with code DDOS10 at checkout.
This bundle gets you all the training you need to become a confident ethical hacker, with a bonus course on applying these skills to land a high-paying cyber security job. Here’s what’s included:
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners ($99 value)
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing ($50)
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Techniques ($30)
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks ($99)
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF ($49)
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking ($199)
- Linux Security & Hardening: The Practical Security Guide ($20)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters ($65)
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester ($70)
This bundle is already marked down from it’s $600+ retail value, but today you can get it for just $39 with code DDOS10 at checkout.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.