Ethical Hacking, the practice of learning hacking skills to prevent cyber attacks, is an in-demand skill that’s becoming increasingly lucrative. This comprehensive training bundle features 9 all-level ethical hacking courses worth over $600, but you can pick it up today for under $35 with code SPF30 at checkout.
This bundle gets you all the training you need to become a confident ethical hacker, with a bonus course on applying these skills to land a high-paying cyber security job. Here’s what’s included:
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners ($99 value)
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing ($50)
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Techniques ($30)
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks ($99)
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF ($49)
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking ($199)
- Linux Security & Hardening: The Practical Security Guide ($20)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters ($65)
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester ($70)
This bundle is already marked down from it’s $600+ retail value, but today you can save an additional 30% with code SPF30 at checkout - bringing the total to under $35.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.